- Almost 10 percent of the worlds coral reefs
have been lost. All coral reefs are in immediate danger if global warming
- Our wetlands are being destroyed resulting
in loss of habitat for amphibians and wading birds.
- Indigenous peoples are being pushed to the
point of extinction.
Animals, birds, fish,
reptiles are being slaughtered to the point of extinction to please man.
Madagasgar has lost 10 species of lemur 12 more are close to extinction.
- Fish populations are being decimated and
our whales, dolphins, sharks and tuna are being slaughtered.
PLEASE SAVE US?
Many animal populations
are being decimated to provide exotic foods, medicines, fashionable items,
ornaments and pets. Tigers, rhino's, elephants, bears, monkeys etc. are
all sliding down the path to oblivion.
DO I DESERVE TO DIE?
- Hundreds of whales are still being killed
- Millions of litres of sewage and effluent
are pumped into our oceans daily.
Thousands of litres of
herbicide run into our rivers, lakes, oceans - eventually killing the rivers,
fish and reefs.
- Plastic bags are killing our turtles and
POLUTION IS KILLING US!!!!
IS GOING TO STOP THIS SLAUGHTER AND DESTRUCTION????
DO WE IGNORE IT OR DO WE DO
PLEASE HELP US!!!
APATHY WILL KILL THE